About the Plant Sale
The MWGCM 2021 Annual Plant Sale will be an “online virtual sale” again this year instead of taking place at the St. Mary’s Greek Orthodox Church. To make the ordering easy, we will use this Online Plant Sale Site, which allows you to combine both non-native and natives on the same order. No payments will be processed on the shopping site! You will pay by check or credit card when you pick up the plants (see Note re: Payments below).
Pass the word! This sale is open to the public.
Here is a Plant Sale flyer to share with your friends and
Plants for Sale
- High-quality new and unusual annuals and perennial plants that are not typically found at local nurseries
- 37 Native plants
- 10 Varieties of hosta
- Great variety of succulents- both annual and perennial
- Tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins, squash, and cucumbers
- 12 varieties of herbs —Herbs are the Vegetable of the Year for our August FFF Show at the Arboretum
- Bedding plants in 4-packs, including disease-resistant impatiens
- Many many plants for your containers, including a large selection of colorful foliage plants
- Competitive prices!
- Over 400 varieties for sale. Find the list here.
Now until April 8th
The online site is currently open for browsing. Items placed in your cart will not be saved.
Online virtual sale shopping dates. Put items in your shopping cart and “check-out.” (See Note re: Payments below).
Wednesday May 12th
Plant order pick-up
Pick up locations
Shopping for Plants (April 9-30th)
- Do your shopping at the Online Plant Sale Site.
- Click on Add to Cart for desired items.
- Click on the “purse icon” in the upper right corner to go to the Cart.
- The easiest way to increase the quantity is to go to the cart.
In the cart you can update the quantity, and you will also find a “Continue Shopping” button.
- Review the items in your cart.
- Click on Check Out when ready.
- Enter all Contact Information and Billing Address.
- Click on Continue to Payment to place your order.
- You will be taken to a Payment area, but payments will NOT be collected on this shopping site. (* see Note re: Payments below)
- You will see an invoice listing the ordered plants and the total amount due.
- Total payment (for both native and non-native plants together) will be collected at pick-up (* see Note re: Payments below)
- After submitting your order, you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming your order.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a second email, this time from PlantSale@gardenclubmpls.org (Mary Maynard, Non-Native plants), and/or Nancy Felice (Native plants) to set up a pick-up time for Wednesday, May 12th.
- Non-native plants will be picked up at Gary Geister’s home: 3615 Wescott Hills, Eagan, MN 55123
Native plants will be picked up at Kirky Otto’s home (follow the signs): 1404 West 61st St., Minneapolis, MN 55419
*Note re: Payments
- If you pick-up non-native plants at Gary Geister’s home, you may pay via check or credit card.
- If you are buying both Native and Non-natives, you can pay for both at Gary’s with one check or a credit card.
- If you pick-up native plants at Kirky Otto’s home, you may pay only by check. If you wish to pay by credit card, please do so ahead of pick-up using the MWGCM Square account and bring your receipt to pick-up.
- Checks should be made out to MWGCM.