- For all Club members & their guests: Mark your calendars for a special evening at the Annual Awards Banquet & Silent Auction
- The Awards Banquet & Silent Auction will include:
- A Silent Auction of member-donated items & gifts during the Social Hour & Dinner
- Social Hour with punch & hors d’oeuvres buffet (cash bar in lobby)
- A “Through the Years” Slideshow
- Full plated dinner
- Announcing the various Club Award winners, as well as Club Hall of Fame winners
- And more!!!
- Please submit your Awards Banquet Registration Form along with $45/person fee BY Monday, December 4th!
- You may register using two different options:
- Hard-copy Registration Form. Complete the form, include a check made out to “GCM” for $45/person & return to ARRIVE BY MONDAY, DECEMBER 4th to:
4100 Bryant Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55409
2. On-line Registration Form. Go to the on-line Registration Form. Complete the form. You can then EITHER send a check (as described in #1 above), OR use the club’s on-line Square method of payment (credit card).
- Members are asked to contribute items for the Silent Auction. Proceeds from the Member-donated items will assist in off-setting the Awards Banquet & Silent Auction costs not covered by the $45/person fee
- Please bring your Silent Auction items between 4 – 6 pm to the Awards Banquet & Silent Auction. Bid Sheets can be filled out that evening OR go to this link to print the bid sheet, enter the requested information and bring that evening along with your item(s). Please fill out one form per item.
- Silent Auction suggestions include:
- Homemade baked goods, candies, cakes, jam/jellies, etc. (these are usually a BIG hit with everyone!)
- Homemade or handcrafted items (quilting, note cards, crafts, etc.)
- Tickets to various events/movies
- Wine or specialty beers
- Gift certificates or gift cards to restaurants, garden centers, etc.
- Donating your time, talent or services (gardening consultation, teaching a craft or skill, making a meal, etc).
- New gardening items such as bird houses/feeders, plants, books, tools, pots, etc.
- Please keep in mind to bring things that you yourself would buy….no white elephant gifts please!
- Bidding will be open 6 – 7:40 pm. Announcements will be made 10 minutes prior to the end of bidding & also when the Silent Auction ends
- Winning bidders may pay for their items after the Program portion of the event; cash, checks (made out to the GCM) or credit cards will be accepted for payment
- Members whose donated items may not have sold are asked to take their items home that evening